In Home Assessments
We have trained staff that can assess the home to meet your supply needs, to secure a safe environment for your family member. We do assessments for Private Families, Alzheimers and Dementia Needs, Guardians, Care Managers, Home Health CProviders, as well as Clinics and Doctors.
- Coordinating Care with the Doctors
- Priority Power Restoration Program
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Traveling Patient Care
- Caregiver Gifts from your Loved One
- Pay it Forward Community Program
- Information Source for Care Managers and Home Health Companies
- Referral Source for Home Health Care through Insurance and Private Care
- Product Records & Yearly Receipts
- Repairs for All Types of Medical Equipment
Did you know……
That as your loved one ages, falls are the most common reason for catastrophic injuries for the elderly. In fact, most case statistics prove that these falls are often critical and require a hospital stay and/or a Rehabilitation stay in a facility before returning home. In most all cases, it is Catastrophic.
The Coordination of Care for someone you love is essential. There is no reason to feel overwhelmed, our Patient Coordinating Staff are available to help you. Help is on its way 954-484-7599.
We realize that the most important help we can provide is the assurance that your loved one is receiving the same respect and dignity as if you were here.
Call us today and have your loved one included in our extended family.